The Time Butler Difference:
In business since 2004, Lisa Mark, CPO®, founder of The Time Butler, is a board-certified professional organizer with over 15,000 hours’ experience helping clients achieve their goals for their space, time, and lives. Lisa is a member of NAPO, The National Association of Productivity and Organizing professionals, www.napo.net, and as a CPO® is bound by a code of ethics which ensures that all clients are treated with respect, without judgment and with full confidentiality.
As a NAPO organizer, Lisa has taken hundreds of hours of classes to keep current on new developments and best practices in the organizing industry. She also vets other NAPO organizers for team jobs, ensuring that clients have access to the best people in the industry.
Lisa & her team specialize in:
- Office Organizing
- Large Spaces: Garages, Storage Units, Attics, Sheds & Basements
- Time Management & Productivity
- Move Management, including organized packing & unpacking
- Working with Clients with Traumatic Illness or Injury
After earning her BA from Stanford, Lisa worked in high tech for many years, eventually stopping out to become a stay-at-home mom. She draws on her years of experience in these different venues to provide gentle and supportive productivity and organizing services to her clients.
Lisa is currently serving a second 3-year term as Board treasurer of NAPO. She served two terms as treasurer of the San Francisco Chapter of NAPO, as well as two terms as president and two terms as treasurer of the Parents’ Association at her daughters’ high school. She is a member of the Los Altos Chamber of Commerce and is a trained first responder for the Los Altos Community Emergency Response Team. For more information on Lisa’s professional affiliations, click here.
The Time Butler clients include:
- Small business & home office productivity and organizing clients
- Clients who want to organize large spaces: garages, storage units, basements, attics, sheds
- People experiencing traumatic illness or injury, including Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI)
- Busy Professionals
- Situational Disorganization clients. Situational disorganization occurs when one finds oneself in clutter or chaos for a short period of time, resulting from an unusual turn of events or changes in living arrangements
- Chronically disorganized clients
- Differently-abled clients
The SPACE Process:
The SPACE process can be used for any type of organizing: time & calendar management, paper & electronic file systems, large spaces organizing, and move management. SPACE stands for Sort, Purge, Assign a home, Containerize, & Equalize.
We start by sorting like with like, purging unneeded items as we go. Then we determine where things live and how they’re stored. Finally we’ll work on the maintenance part of the organizing process.
All work we do is confidential, non-judgmental and tailored to your specific lifestyle & requirements.
Give us a little time to make a big difference. Let us show you how; contact us now for a free phone assessment.