The Time Butler offers a full range of residential organizing services, including move management, large space organizing and home offices. We also offer virtual organizing and action plans for those who want to do the work themselves.
One of our specialties is organizing large spaces such as garages, storage units, attics, sheds and basements. You won’t find anyone who gets the job done as efficiently and effectively as we do. Even though we may charge more per hour than a newer organizer, because of our experience and resources, the final cost is generally comparable, if not less.
All organizing quotes include a complimentary 15-minute phone consultation and needs assessment, the use of all materials brought to the job site, the use of our exclusive file system (where applicable), donation drop off, paper, plastic, and small electronics recycling, shred of sensitive documents, and all transportation.
- Design Work Stations for home offices & small businesses
- Design Customized File & Information Retrieval Systems for home offices & small businesses
- Organize Home Offices, Garages, Basements, Attics, Sheds, & Storage Units
- Create streamlined processes for maximum effect
- Determine space control and layout
- Decide what to donate, recycle, toss and keep… and where to put it
- Coach clients in maintaining systems and staying organized
- Time Management & Productivity coaching & tips
- Tune Ups: ongoing maintenance tips at no extra charge
We develop and implement easy systems to ensure our clients can access their possessions, paper, and digital information when they need it. We teach our clients how to maintain the systems we create for each of their individual needs.
Take a look at the Before & After photos below, and you will see that these spaces have been transformed from unusable to organized and accessible.
“In just one day, Lisa transformed my space from this chaotic thing into a place of order and peace.”
— Susan K., Large Spaces Client
“Lisa and her team were amazing. They helped me combine two houses into one house when our family moved back to the States from abroad. They were super-efficient and wonderful to work with. I learned a lot about strategy for long term organization and keeping the house really functional. Our family is still benefiting from their amazing work a year and a half later.”
Kate B., Relocation Client
At The Time Butler, we regularly partner with Bay Home & Window to change the way you live with sophistication, function, and elegance. Together we will transform your home with an organization system chosen just for you.